Since last year, your Profit Watch service has opined that Perth was the best buying opportunity over the next five years in the real estate market.
This morning I see the following in The Australian Financial Review…
‘Rich Lister Paul Blackburne is charging out of hibernation with a bullish $1 billion punt that Perth’s property market will blitz its east coast rivals over the next five years.’
We can presume Senor Blackburne knows a bit about the property market.
What’s to like about WA?
I’ve already said my piece many times.
Let’s hear a few thoughts from Paul, gracias to the AFR…
‘We are not as reliant on the industries affected by COVID-19 as the east coast. Mining has been going strong and we had already adjusted to low growth in tourism and overseas education.’
Anything else, good sir?
‘Immigration will increase and the post recession boom will result in a baby boom like what happened post World War II.
‘I think migration will double next year to make up for any shortfall this year. With low rates this will lead to a huge shortage of supply.’
Thanks for the tip!
But wait! Don’t just go and load up on anything over in Perth.
For example, Senor Blackburne got rich selling apartments, not buying them.
By the way, my colleague Catherine and I asked our subscribers to post feedback over at the Product Review site last week.
I was thrilled to see all the positive messages we’ve been left.
I’m going to share some of them with you now. We haven’t paid for these.
They are entirely unscripted, voluntary, and on a third-party site that Fat Tail Media has no control over. You can see the lot here.
Here’s a taste…
- ‘If you are thinking of investing in real estate or in the stock market then I can highly recommend Cycles, Trends & Forecasts. If you want some wonderful insight into how the vast majority of wealth in the world is created sign up and start reading all of the back issues.’
- ‘I am an avid reader of Cycles Trends & Forecasts, I would recommend reading the insightful articles on real Estate. If you are into Real Estate as an investment, CTF is a given.’
- ‘This newsletter is fantastic. Fabulous analysis of lots of data put together in an easy to read format. Love your work, Catherine. Unbiased information like this is not easy to find, it’s priceless. Thank you, a very happy subscriber.’
- ‘Everything I have read and learnt in this newsletter is consistent with the predictions and outcomes that I have now seen to have been realised. I highly recommend this product.’
- ‘I have been a subscriber to Cycles, Trends & Forecasts since 2013 and have been very pleasantly amazed to see the world unfold pretty much as they said it would, despite the fact that they were usually going against the mainstream opinions of economists, the media and other financial commentators.’
OK. I don’t want to bore you with too many. Why not subscribe and use the 30-day trial with a refund guarantee to see for yourself?
There are truly abundant opportunities all over the world, including the Aussie property market and share market.
I’m so bored of being told otherwise.
For example, did you see the rise of fintech stock Splitit Ltd [ASX:SPT] last week? It rocketed up over 100% on Thursday after releasing a great announcement.
It now has an alliance with global payment firm Mastercard.
There was no warning this was coming.
But it shows that if you’re prepared to get into an exciting slipstream in general, such as innovative firms encroaching into established industries, good things are primed to happen.
And COVID-19 won’t change that.
Fortune favours the optimists. History teaches no clearer lesson.
PS: Discover why you may soon be able to pick up prime Aussie property for a snip…even in suburbs you thought you’d NEVER be able to afford. Click here to learn more.